Saturday, February 27, 2010

Minibox for WordPress - 3 Column Minima

Just when you thought I wasn't paying attention anymore... Just when you were about to give up... Just when you were about to settle for a more cluttered blog template...

It's here! Minibox for WordPress - the 3 column Minima knock-off for WordPress. Yeah, that's right. Build it any they will come right? Well you guys sure have come from all over to download the Blogger version so I imagine the WordPress version will put some smiles on a few faces too.

Note: I check comments here more frequently than on the 2600 degrees site because that site gets hammered with spam. No promises, but you're better off to leave a comment here.

Download Page: Minibox for WordPress - the 3 column Minima knock-off for WordPress

10 comments:

LetaMarieDesigns said...

I just downloaded your 3 column minibox for blogspot. I read your column stating that 3 column with a center "blog" box does not show up on search engines as well. Is this true? I am just getting started with creating a blog and I truly appreciate your free template. It downloaded and transfered just fine to my blogspot. I am a bit of a computer idiot. Thank You, Leta letamariedesigns

Katbug86 said...

ok, I'm new to blogging and have been searching all over for a 3 column. I love your design, but I have NO diea how to input the coding or whatever it is into blogger in order to get it. I've downloaded the file, but once again, have no idea what to do with it. Can you help me?

s7anna said...

I just downloaded your 3 column template for my blog. Thank you so much for coming up with this...I've been trying to create 3 columns on my blog for the longest time and just could not figure it out. This was such a blessing. Thank you so much.

Matt said...

i clicked download but i just opens a random window with links on it going back to your template its sooo fustrating any help?????????????????????? please??????????????

Anonymous said...

Embedded below post comments not working for this template after enabling dashboard.

how to enable this

ANATOMIKA said...

Hello James, is it possible to resize the columns width? I've been using 800px width and tons of post doesn't work in the Minibox. Is there any solution I could reach? Many thanks for your time and for your work i respect

Rye.

mazhar said...

beautiful template

Front Studio said...

Hi James,
It took me a long time to find a good strong template for our blog, I absolutely love your version of minima. Don't know if you can help but I'm having a hard time with Facebook integration. When I go to share a post from my blog as a link on FB, the summary of the post text doesn't show up, only the url link to the post page itself. I've been scouring the internet looking for a solution to no avail. Any thoughts on where I might find help? I know this isn't your full time gig and I totally appreciate any thoughts you might have.
Cheers,
-y
www.lunchstudio.com

Anonymous said...

I thought you couldn't upload your own templates to Wordpress?

Bengkalis said...

Like Your site